Overviews of 7-8-03 Pacifica Bylaws Hearing results
6-19-03 bylaws drafts
- Court transcript
- Transcript prepared by the Court Reporter of the Court's Orders at the end of the July 8th hearing.
- Fertig notice and explanation of 7-8-03 hearing
- Dave Fertig (iPNB - KPFK area) is to request that the court accept the votes in support of bylaws
draft B at 6-26-03 iPNB meeting as adequate for ratification.
- Spooner Motion filed to Enforce Settlement Agreement
- From Carol Spooner (iPNB - KPFA area). Motion to recognize that, according to the language of
the settlement agreement, the vote in support of bylaws draft B at 6-26-03 iPNB meeting was a proper
2/3 majority which is required for bylaws ratification. Also addresses other key issues regarding the
Pacifica bylaw revisions process such as legality of the various drafts and the conduct of directors.
- Bryant/LaForest Order Of Ex-Parte Application
- Janice K. Bryant and Ray LaForest (iPNB - WBAI area, "Unity Caucus") motion, " in opposition to the Motion to Deem Effective a Vote Adopting Bylaws, filed by David R. Fertig, and Carol Spooner's Motion to Enforce the Settlement Agreement."
- Gary Null and Associates motion and letters
- A motion to put Pacifica in receivership claiming misconduct of the iPNB